Powered by WordPressFlexible, powerful and beautiful – we offer many options for your WordPress website or blog.
Search Engine OptimizedSEO strategies that help your law firm get found by potential clients searching for a lawyer online.
Built for ClientsFresh law firm blog posts, updated regularly, designed to establish your expertise and bring you more new clients.
Plans and Pricing
Publishing plans for your law firm blog posts provide you with flexible options for law firm marketing. Pay-per-post or choose a month-to-month subscription, automatically renewed on your credit card for your convenience.
Once a Week
- 4 posts per month +SEO +Cross Links +Automatic Billing -Post Topic Selection
Twice a Week
- 8 posts per month +SEO +Cross Links +Automatic Billing -Post Topic Selection
Three per week
- +12 posts per month +SEO +Cross Links +Automatic Billing +Post Topic Selection
What Others Say About Us
LawLeadPro directors Mike Mintz and Larry Bodine are known in the industry for blogging, social media and law firm marketing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What practice areas can you write blog posts for?
- Personal Injury Law
- Auto Accident
- DWI and DUI
- Criminal Law
- Family Law and Divorce Law
- Trust and Estates
- Real Estate Law and Construction Litigation
- Tax Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Immigration Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Insurance Law and Mass Tort Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Cross Border Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions (“M&A”)
- Corporate Law and Whistleblower Litigation
- Environmental Law and BP Oil Spill
- Social Media, eDiscovery and More
What happens after I sign up for a publishing plan?
- First you will get an automated email from our system confirming your purchase.
- Within 1-business day of your purchase you should receive a second email from one of us welcoming you to LawLeadPro.
- We then schedule your first phone call or online video meeting to work through your creative brief and initial batch topics.
- Then we have a conversation to develop your law firm blog publishing strategy and get the right tone and voice for your posts.
- After that, you can sit back and have a drink knowing that we are fired up to get to work on your blog posts.
- Within 7 to 10 business days we produce a batch of law firm blog posts that are going to do wonders for your website.
- Most plans include WordPress support, so we either add the content directly to your blog or email them to you.
- Once published, we enjoy more website traffic and compliments from new clients about your law firm blog posts.
- Automatic renewal of publishing plans via your credit card means we never miss a beat and keep consistent with your blog.
Can your SEO get my law firm website to Page 1 of Google?
What do you mean by Full WordPress Support?
- Text inserted into new posts with proper spacing and formatting.
- Strategic anchor text and cross-links to key parts of your website for client conversion.
- Populating metadata: title, description and keywords vital to SEO.
- Tagging and categorizing posts under the best possible organization for easy retreival.
- Adding royalty-free, professional images to each post to enhance readability and emphasize the core theme of the post.
- Recommend and optimize use of plugins and other WordPress add-ons to enhance the blog.
What do you mean by Social Media Support?
- Repurposing content in-full on the LinkedIn Pulse.
- Engaging status updates designed to engage Facebook fans and generate Likes.
- Creating eye-catching tweets with intuitive #hashtags to boost followers and re-Tweets.
Do clients REALLY check out your law firm website before consulting other referral sources?
- More than 80% of potential clients rely on your website to “check out” your business.
- Websites provide a strategic destination for your marketing activities, a single place to convert leads and build your brand.
- Sites with intuitive design that are packed with fresh and engaging blog posts attract repeat visitors and convert new business.
Potential clients are coming to your website – what do they see when they get there? Download a copy of the report “Beyond Referrals: How Today’s Buyers Check You Out” by Hinge Marketing.